- How to Promote the “Operation Andrew Evangelism” Campaign Online:
Task : Download “the digital invitation(s) below and post, pin, tweet, or share with your family and friends on social media.“
You can use the sample captions and hashtags to add to your post as well!
Wording Samples for Social Media Posts
- Come sit with me on Sunday. Worship starts at 12:00 noon
- Meet me at the TEMPLE! You are invited to worship with me at the TEMPLE on Saturday at 12:00 noon
- Meet me at the TEMPLE! I’m saving a seat for you! Let’s worship together!
- Breaking News . . . Church is tomorrow, and we can’t wait to see you.
- Meet me at the TEMPLE – you’ll love it here!
Operation Andrew Evangelism Campaign
“The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon… and he brought him
to Jesus.” John 1:41-42
Through personal witnessing, worship, and works of ministry, we seek to fulfill the great commission by bringing people into relationship with Jesus Christ and equipping them to disciple others.
The tools below are designed to help you invite those you encounter in your everyday life to worship with you and experience Jesus for themselves.
You are encouraged to invite your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to Ethnan Temple each Sabbath and our Summer Evangelistic Series beginning on Friday, July 21, 2023.
- Witnessing Workbook – Message – Find Someone To Win
Book can be purchased for $5. See Pastor Hurst
- Share Jesus Without Fear – William Fay. Book can
purchased for $10. See Pastor Hurst.
70 Simple Random Acts of Kindness [ Preview]
YOU CAN DO “ONE” EVERY DAY
I love random acts of kindness. These small, or not so small, deeds really do make a difference in the world and in the lives of others. The greater the number of people that commit to performing these acts of kindness, the more exponential the effect because of its contagious nature.
Any act of kindness has value, no matter how big or small.
However, the acts of kindness listed below are ones that you can do TODAY because they do not require preparation, planning, or a long-term commitment. If we can perform at least one of these kind acts each and every day, we will slowly, but surely, leave an indelible legacy of kindness in this world:
1. Give someone a thoughtful gift (it does not have to be expensive)
2. Hold the door open for someone
3. Write someone a thank you note
4. Send someone an email just to say hello
5. Call a friend or family member for no reason other than to chat
6. Pay the toll for the driver behind you
7. Pay for someone’s groceries at the grocery store
8. Buy someone a cup of coffee
9. Let someone cut in in traffic
10. Help a driver in need fix a flat tire or in some other way